Commercial Analyst (Maternity Contract)
Would you like to join a company that’s helping patients across the world to see better, in order to live better?
Would you like to join a team that holds Ethics, Respect and Efficiency at its core? Why not put your hard-earned commercial analytical skills to the test in this Commercial Analyst contract role for Bausch + Lomb.
As the Commercial Analyst for UK and Ireland you will be responsible for supporting the Surgical Business Unit Head to drive sales effectiveness through analysis and planning. You will also be responsible for analyzing sales effectiveness activity and market competitiveness.
You will apply your strong financial analyst skills and track record of business and customer analysis skills to drive the Sales Team towards the optimal level of activity by region, product segment and sales channel. Experience of sales and/or marketing analysis within a commercial environment is advantageous.
You will work with Jon Dawson, Business Unit Head Surgical (check him out on LinkedIn by clicking here
we think he’s worth working for!) and the surgical management team.
It’s also good to know that Bausch has been around for 165 years and that as well as your competitive salary we also have a robust benefits package. Because we believe that life isn’t just about work it’s also about living we have included:
- Peace of mind from our Medical insurance
- Knowing that you are planning for your retirement Pension Matched by us up to 10% (conditions apply)
- Comfort from our generous Life assurance package
- Reward for a job well done through our Bonus incentive plan
- Work life balance with 25 days holiday with the ability to buy 5 more
- Work life balance with our 35hr week contract
- A healthy lifestyle with weekly Fresh fruit deliveries
- Convenience with hot and cold drinks, fridges, microwaves and toasters.
- Living our product with our free product scheme for you and a family member
- Tax efficiencies with Childcare vouchers
- Participate in our volunteering, charitable and fundraising initiatives in the local community
- Take part in our many social events to get to know your colleagues on a more personal level
- Join our keen runners in the running club
- Get your bake on in our regular charity bake sales
And above all a chance to help preserve the world’s eyes , watch this video to see how important that is to all of us!!
So if you want to join our team to help the world to see better, in order to live better, please click Apply Now. You will then be re-directed to the Bausch + Lomb site to complete your application.