Customer Support Specialist
An opportunity has arisen in Customer Services at Bausch + Lomb a market leader in eye care. This opportunity reports to UK Customer Service Manager you will be responsible for supporting the Bausch + Lomb UKI business by providing first class customer service.
- You will build and manage relationships with customer base and develop in depth knowledge of customers in order to drive business growth
- You are proactive with customer management, dealing with all queries quickly, accurately and professionally at all customer contact points, ensuring the customer is kept up to date at times and that long term solutions are developed and implemented
- You will work closely with field based sales staff, logistics, IT and finance department to resolve issues efficiently
- You are proactive with order management including timely response, accurate processing and monitoring
- You capture, report, escalate and ensure timely response and resolution to all product and service complaints, in line with global policies
Skills / Qualifications:
- You have proven customer service experience supporting customers internally and externally
- You have proven ability to multi task and adapt to change
- You have a passion for problem solving and supporting customers
- You have a proven ability for high levels of accuracy ideally demonstrated within data entry
- You have good working knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Word/ Excel
In this role for Bausch + Lomb you will benefit from a good package that will include:
- Medical insurance
- Pension Matched by us up to 10% (conditions apply)
- Life assurance
- 25 days holiday with the ability to buy 5 more (pro rated if you start through the year)
- Fresh fruit, hot and cold drinks provided
- Free product scheme for you and a family member (includes contact lenses and eye supplements)
- Childcare vouchers
- Dental and Travel Insurance (voluntary benefit)
Bausch + Lomb, established in 1853, has been at the forefront of many of the visionary innovations in eye health from optical lenses to contact lenses, from eye drugs to surgery. As a successfully performing healthcare company we relentlessly pursue our mission to help patients across the world to see better, in order to live better.
With a performance culture based on “people, attitude and results”, we have passion for winning and entrepreneurial spirit that will suit any individual with a “get up and go” attitude, strong work ethic and appetite to make real, tangible impact in a constantly evolving environment.
The UK organisation employs today around 150 staff, fostering a “small company” mindset with the comfort of a large financial backer from the wider Valeant group. We take pride in a team that is wholly dedicated to working in strong collaboration with each other and sharing knowledge and skills readily in order to further the unified company success.