Product Manager Surgical
Kingston Upon Thames
Would you like to join a company that’s helping patients across the world to see better, in order to live better?
Would you like to join a team that values autonomy, mastery and purpose in the work place? Why not put your marketing skills to the test in this Product Manager role in our Surgical division?
As the Product Manager for Surgical you will be responsible for increasing growth and profitability through strategic development and implementation of brand strategies and promotional plans. You will be responsible for providing clear direction to the sales team whilst liaising with product specialists on existing and new product launch strategies.
You will utilise your marketing experience to develop marketing plans, product launches, maintaining brand identity and managing promotional material and campaigns. You will work with Adele Brown who is the Marketing Manager (check her out on LinkedIn ) You will also work with our Product Manager Darren Hancock and Business Unit Head Jon Dawson who’s combined industry experience can support your Surgical marketing career.
The nature of our industry means that your previous experience will set you up well to develop claims and manage artwork approvals for new and existing products by liaising with our talented Regulatory team.
At Bausch we encourage you to manage your career and discuss this with your manager in regular catch ups and more formal twice-yearly performance and development discussions. We have a professional qualification policy that will enable you to further your marketing studies with financial support and we encourage you to get involved in projects across the business.
It’s also good to know that Bausch has been around for 165 years and that as well as your competitive salary we also have a robust benefits package. Because we believe that life isn’t just about work it’s also about living we have included:
- Peace of mind from our Medical insurance
- Knowing that you are planning for your retirement Pension Matched by us up to 10% (conditions apply)
- Comfort from our generous Life assurance package
- Reward for a job well done through our Bonus incentive plan
- Work life balance with 25 days holiday with the ability to buy 5 more
- Work life balance with our 35hr week contract
- A healthy lifestyle with weekly Fresh fruit deliveries
- Convenience with hot and cold drinks, fridges, microwaves and toasters.
- Living our product with our free product scheme for you and a family member
- Tax efficiencies with Childcare vouchers
- Participate in our volunteering, charitable and fundraising initiatives in the local community
- Take part in our many social events to get to know your colleagues on a more personal level
And above all a chance to help preserve the world’s eyes , watch this video to see how important that is to all of us!!
So if you want to join our team to help the world to see better, in order to live better, please click Apply Now. You will then be re-directed to the Bausch + Lomb site to complete your application.