Salesforce Analyst - Entry Level
Salesforce Analyst - Intern / Entry Level
Would you like to join a company that’s helping patients across the world to see better, in order to live better?
Would you like to join a team that holds Ethics, Respect and Efficiency at its core? Why not put your hard-earned analytical skills to the test in this Salesforce Business Analyst Junior for Bausch + Lomb.
As the Salesforce Business Analyst for UK and Ireland you will be responsible for improving the effectiveness of the Vision Care Sales Team, working closely with Senior Commercial Analyst and National Sales Manager.
You will apply your logical, problem solving and spreadsheet modeling skills to drive the Sales Team towards the optimal level of activity by region, product segment and sales channel.
You will work with Amy Rothwell , business Unit Head Visioncare; Riccardo Aresti, Senior Commercial Analyst and Sarah Churchill.
The nature of our industry means that to perform you will need to be able to work with various departments and align their expectations in terms of analytical tools required and timeline and feasibility of the projects.
At Bausch we encourage you to manage your career and discuss this with your manager in regular catch ups and more formal twice-yearly performance and development discussions. We have a professional qualification policy that will enable you to further your marketing studies with financial support and we encourage you to get involved in projects across the business.
It’s also good to know that Bausch has been around for 165 years and that as well as your competitive salary we also have a robust benefits package. Because we believe that life isn’t just about work it’s also about living we have included:
- Peace of mind from our Medical insurance
- Knowing that you are planning for your retirement Pension Matched by us up to 10% (conditions apply)
- Comfort from our generous Life assurance package
- Reward for a job well done through our Bonus incentive plan
- Work life balance with 25 days holiday with the ability to buy 5 more
- Work life balance with our 35hr week contract
- A healthy lifestyle with weekly Fresh fruit deliveries
- Convenience with hot and cold drinks, fridges, microwaves and toasters.
- Living our product with our free product scheme for you and a family member
- Tax efficiencies with Childcare vouchers
- Participate in our volunteering, charitable and fundraising initiatives in the local community
- Take part in our many social events to get to know your colleagues on a more personal level
- Join our keen runners in the running club
- Get your bake on in our regular charity bake sales
And above all a chance to help preserve the world’s eyes , watch this video to see how important that is to all of us!!
So if you want to join our team to help the world to see better, in order to live better, please click Apply Now. You will then be re-directed to the Bausch + Lomb site to complete your application.