Professional Relations Specialist
Professional Relations Specialist – Part-Time
Home based with National Travel
Would you like to join a company that’s helping patients across the world to see better, in order to live better?
Would you like to join a team that holds Ethics, Respect and Efficiency at its core? Why not put your hard-earned contact lens skills to the test in this Professional Relations Specialist role for Bausch+Lomb UK/I.
As the Professional Relations Specialist UK/I you will be responsible for delivering ECP educational initiatives aimed to drive improved practice contact lens performance through the understanding of both clinical and product knowledge, with the goal of advancing vision and eye health care.
You will apply your professional knowledge, contact lens skills and industry insight to be part of a wider team that will identify, develop and coach on and about the key changes within the eyecare industry drawing on Bausch+Lomb’s excellence in Vision Care, Surgical and Pharmaceutical products.
You will work with Richard Smith (check him out on LinkedIn by clicking here we think he is worth working for!).
The nature of our industry means that by having an innovative mindset to deliver new skills and training for ECP’s will be essential for you to achieve your goals. With a strong product portfolio and a pipeline of new products to bring to market it’s a great time to join.
At Bausch we encourage you to manage your career and discuss this with your manager in regular catch ups and more formal twice-yearly performance and development discussions.
It’s also good to know that Bausch has been around for 165 years and that as well as your competitive salary we also have a robust benefits package. Because we believe that life isn’t just about work it’s also about living we have included:
- Peace of mind from our Medical insurance
- Knowing that you are planning for your retirement Pension Matched by us up to 10% (conditions apply)
- Comfort from our generous Life assurance package
- Reward for a job well done through our Bonus incentive plan
- Work life balance with 25 days holiday with the ability to buy 5 more pro-rated according to your working schedule
- Work life balance with this position offering part time hours of 22.5 hrs. a week
- Living our product with our free product scheme for you and a family member
- Tax efficiencies with Childcare vouchers
- Participate in our volunteering, charitable and fundraising initiatives in the local community
- Take part in our many social events to get to know your colleagues on a more personal level
And above all a chance to help preserve the world’s eyes , watch this video to see how important that is to all of us!!
So if you want to join our team to help the world to see better, in order to live better, please click Apply Now. You will then be re-directed to the Bausch + Lomb site to complete your application.