Territory Business Manager
Territory Business Manager - Midlands
An exciting Territory Business Manager opportunity has arisen in Visioncare at Bausch + Lomb, a strong market player in eye care. The territory will cover the Midlands. You will be responsible for promoting the Vision Care portfolio and demonstrating added-value services to achieve maximum sales in accordance with established targets for the territory. This commercial position will report into the National Sales Manager UK/I.
- You will Manage and Maintain a territory with existing accounts to retain and grow business.
- You will proactively segment the market and identify new customers as part of your quarterly business plan and align your sales strategies and tactical plans accordingly.
- You will develop a quarterly business plan to be presented to the NSM and BU head.
- You will develop Vision Care and OTC Portfolio sales into allocated accounts.
- You will be detailing products and services to Optometrists, Business Owners as well as other relevant practice staff.
- You will be identifying business growth areas with target practices and aligning our business support services accordingly to develop win/win strategic partnerships.
- You will be working closely with your National Sales Manager and the Regional Accounts Manager to develop cross-boundary sales strategies to target high potential Independents and Group Accounts.
- You will build commercial business proposals and work with your manager and the commercial analyst to gain approval from the BU Head and Finance.
- You will negotiate pricing and business proposals directly with the customer once approved by your manager.
- You will regularly analyse, track and report on your territory to your NSM seeking opportunities to improve performance.
- You will work closely with marketing to share market insights and input into clinical and business support strategies that can be leveraged nationally.
- You will develop and maintain supportive, productive and effective relationships at all levels within the organization.
- You have a strong work ethic and represent the company with high integrity and professionalism.
- You demonstrate an ability to grow business in a complex sales environment.
- You demonstrate an ability to sell products in a clinical environment.
- You demonstrate an ability to successfully identify customer needs and build value added services into proposals.
- You are able to forecast predicted sales accurately to ensure accurate production volumes.
- You demonstrate an ability to gather and interpret market insights to build sales strategies and effectively translate this sales revenue.
- You demonstrate an ability to analyse data in Excel and interpret findings to analyse your performance and identify corrective strategies where appropriate.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You have excellent organisational skills.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills.
- You have strong negotiation skills and an ability identify when you need negotiation assistance.
- You can demonstrate that you are customer centric (internal and external customers).
- You are able to gain clinical and technical knowledge of products and be able to pass this on to clinical and non-clinical staff at all levels.
- You network effectively within Independent practice environments and within the Eyecare industry.
- You proactively learn about competitor businesses and products and are able to sell professionally against them.
- You are graduate level or equivalent professional qualification (preferred) or proven market place experience.
- Successful candidates will likely have recognized sales training either from healthcare, FMCG, or other marketplaces
In this role for Bausch + Lomb you will benefit from a good package that will include:
Pension Matched by us up to 10% (conditions apply)
25 days holiday with the ability to buy 5 more
Free product scheme for you and a family member (includes contact lenses and eye supplements)
Dental and Travel Insurance (voluntary benefit)
Bausch + Lomb, established in 1853, has been at the forefront of many of the visionary innovations in eye health from optical lenses to contact lenses, from eye drugs to surgery. As a successfully performing healthcare company we relentlessly pursue our mission to help patients across the world to see better, in order to live better.
With a performance culture based on “people, attitude and results”, we have passion for winning and entrepreneurial spirit that will suit any individual with a “get up and go” attitude, strong work ethic and appetite to make real, tangible impact in a constantly evolving environment.
The UK organisation employs today around 150 staff, fostering a “small company” mindset with the comfort of a large financial backer from the wider Valeant group. We take pride in a team that is wholly dedicated to working in strong collaboration with each other and sharing knowledge and skills readily in order to further the unified company success.
If you want to help the world to see better, in order to live better, please click Apply Now. You will then be re-directed to the Bausch + Lomb site to complete your application.