Commercial Excellence Manager
Would you like to join a company that’s helping patients across the world to see better, in order to live better?
Would you like to join a team that holds Ethics, Respect and Efficiency at its core? Why not put your hard-earned bids and contracts skills to the test in this important role for Bausch + Lomb.
As the Commercial Excellence Manager for Bausch + Lomb’s UK Surgical Division you will play a key role within the Management Team, supporting and challenging a high performing sales organisation to move to the next level. Working closely with the Business Unit Head, Sales Managers, and the field sales team, as well as our customers, you will have the opportunity to develop and redefine this role.
You will apply your previous experience of Bids and Contract Management, as well as Project Management expertise, to a very busy department, managing a team of 2, working with all elements of the UK business. You will focus on building excellent relationships with external NHS partners, managing and improving commercial processes, including pricing and contract management, as well as building strong internal relationships.
You will work with Jon Dawson (check him out on LinkedIn by clicking here we think he's worth working for!), as well as RSMs Nav Sembi & Tom Gibson, and Strategy Manager Phil Leech.
The nature of our industry means that this role requires a strong, dynamic individual, able to demonstrate excellent internal knowledge and accountability, as well as working with the NHS to develop innovative approaches and solutions. Based in Kingston, you will also be required to travel to customer and internal meetings across the UK.
At Bausch we encourage you to manage your career and discuss this with your manager in regular catch ups and more formal twice-yearly performance and development discussions. We have a professional qualification policy that will enable you to further your marketing studies with financial support and we encourage you to get involved in projects across the business.
It’s also good to know that Bausch has been around for 165 years and that as well as your competitive salary we also have a robust benefits package. Because we believe that life isn’t just about work it’s also about living we have included:
- Peace of mind from our Medical insurance
- Knowing that you are planning for your retirement Pension Matched by us up to 10% (conditions apply)
- Comfort from our generous Life assurance package
- Reward for a job well done through our Bonus incentive plan
- Work life balance with 25 days holiday with the ability to buy 5 more
- Work life balance with our 35hr week contract
- A healthy lifestyle with weekly Fresh fruit deliveries
- Living our product with our free product scheme for you and a family member
- Tax efficiencies with Childcare vouchers
- Participate in our volunteering, charitable and fundraising initiatives in the local community
- Take part in our many social events to get to know your colleagues on a more personal level
- Join our keen runners in the running club
- Get your bake on in our regular charity bake sales
And above all a chance to help preserve the world’s eyes , watch this video to see how important that is to all of us!!
So if you want to join our team to help the world to see better, in order to live better, please click Apply Now. You will then be re-directed to the Bausch + Lomb site to complete your application.