Assistant Brand Manager, Regional
Assistant Brand Manager, Regional
Would you like to join a company that’s helping patients across the world to see better, in order to live better?
Would you like to join a team that holds Ethics, Respect and Efficiency at its core? Why not put your hard-earned marketing skills to the test in this EMEA Assistant Brand Manager role in our VisionCare division?
As the EMEA Assistant Brand manager, you will help co-ordinate brand identity across Europe to ensure that we are delivering a consistent message to our increasingly internationally mobile customer base. Understanding the European consumer and eye care professional mind set is crucial part of campaign development, and will also help develop the new product pipeline, which is another key aspect of the role.
You will work with Denise Vander Vorst (check her out on LinkedIn by clicking here we think she’s worth working for!) giving you a great opportunity to take your early marketing career to the next level! You will be working with Denise to assist her to deliver new product launches and portfolio line extensions within the EMEA. You will need to enjoy working at a European level with multicultural teams in different countries. Working in this role does mean you will need to be comfortable working remotely from some of your colleagues, but rest assured the UK team are very welcoming and share the coffee run with you.
At Bausch we encourage you to manage your career and discuss this with your manager in regular catch ups and more formal twice-yearly performance and development discussions. We have a professional qualification policy that will enable you to further your marketing studies with financial support and we encourage you to get involved in projects across the business.
It’s also good to know that Bausch has been around for 165 years and that as well as your competitive salary we also have a robust benefits package. Because we believe that life isn’t just about work it’s also about living we have included:
- Peace of mind from our Medical insurance
- Knowing that you are planning for your retirement Pension Matched by us up to 10% (conditions apply)
- Comfort from our generous Life assurance package
- Reward for a job well done through our Bonus incentive plan
- Work life balance with 25 days holiday with the ability to buy 5 more
- Work life balance with our 35hr week contract
- A healthy lifestyle with weekly Fresh fruit deliveries
- Convenience with hot and cold drinks, fridges, microwaves and toasters.
- Living our product with our free product scheme for you and a family member
- Tax efficiencies with Childcare vouchers
- Participate in our volunteering, charitable and fundraising initiatives in the local community
- Take part in our many social events to get to know your colleagues on a more personal level
- Join our keen runners in the running club
- Get your bake on in our regular charity bake sales
- And above all a chance to help preserve the world’s eyes, watch this video to see how important that is to all of us!!
So if you want to join our team to help the world to see better, in order to live better, please click Apply Now. You will then be re-directed to the Bausch + Lomb site to complete your application.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!